Dennis Quaid’s Wife Kimberly Files for Separation, Plans to Seek Divorce
12:27 pm, October 19th, 2012
Dennis Quaid’s on-and-off marriage is off again.
The actor’s wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid has filed for a legal separation, and will later seek a divorce.
“Kimberly and Dennis Quaid have decided to legally separate after eight years of marriage,” a rep tells Gossip Cop in a statement. “They ask that their privacy and the privacy of their family be respected during this difficult time. No further statement will be given.”
Buffington-Quaid’s filing comes more than five months after she called off initial divorce proceedings.
Now Buffington-Quaid has pulled the plug on their 8-year marriage again, and is seeking sole physical custody of their 4-year-old twins.
She’s also seeking joint legal custody, spousal support, and attorneys fees.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage