Dennis Quaid’s Wife Kimberly Files for Separation, Plans to Seek Divorce
12:27 pm, October 19th, 2012
Dennis Quaid’s on-and-off marriage is off again.
The actor’s wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid has filed for a legal separation, and will later seek a divorce.
“Kimberly and Dennis Quaid have decided to legally separate after eight years of marriage,” a rep tells Gossip Cop in a statement. “They ask that their privacy and the privacy of their family be respected during this difficult time. No further statement will be given.”
Buffington-Quaid’s filing comes more than five months after she called off initial divorce proceedings.
Now Buffington-Quaid has pulled the plug on their 8-year marriage again, and is seeking sole physical custody of their 4-year-old twins.
She’s also seeking joint legal custody, spousal support, and attorneys fees.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Where Did All Of Aaron Carter's Money Go?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us