Dennis Quaid’s Wife Files for Divorce
10:26 am, March 9th, 2012
Dennis Quaid’s wife has filed for divorce, a rep for the actor confirms to Gossip Cop.
According to the divorce petition filed by Kimberly Buffington-Quaid, ”The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Despite a TMZ report that Quaid is trying to prevent his wife from getting any money in the divorce, his rep tells us, “A satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties.”
Quaid and Buffington wed in 2004.
They have four-year-old twins together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian