Dennis Quaid’s Wife Files for Divorce
10:26 am, March 9th, 2012
Dennis Quaid’s wife has filed for divorce, a rep for the actor confirms to Gossip Cop.
According to the divorce petition filed by Kimberly Buffington-Quaid, ”The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Despite a TMZ report that Quaid is trying to prevent his wife from getting any money in the divorce, his rep tells us, “A satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties.”
Quaid and Buffington wed in 2004.
They have four-year-old twins together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own