Dennis Quaid’s Wife Files for Divorce
10:26 am, March 9th, 2012
Dennis Quaid’s wife has filed for divorce, a rep for the actor confirms to Gossip Cop.
According to the divorce petition filed by Kimberly Buffington-Quaid, ”The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Despite a TMZ report that Quaid is trying to prevent his wife from getting any money in the divorce, his rep tells us, “A satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties.”
Quaid and Buffington wed in 2004.
They have four-year-old twins together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court