Dennis Quaid’s Wife Files for Divorce
10:26 am, March 9th, 2012
Dennis Quaid’s wife has filed for divorce, a rep for the actor confirms to Gossip Cop.
According to the divorce petition filed by Kimberly Buffington-Quaid, ”The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Despite a TMZ report that Quaid is trying to prevent his wife from getting any money in the divorce, his rep tells us, “A satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties.”
Quaid and Buffington wed in 2004.
They have four-year-old twins together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Freaky Faces: 25 Celebrities Without Eyebrows
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Stars Who Blame Bad Pictures on Photoshop
- Are Kylie Jenner and Jayden Smith More Than Friends?