Dennis Hopper funeral in New Mexico draws big-name stars
5:04 pm, June 2nd, 2010
The stars, as well as several other friends, attended a moving mass for Hopper at the San Francisco de Asis church in Ranchos de Taos.
Hopper, who was in a plain wooden box, was slated to be buried later in a private ceremony.
The twice Academy Award-nominated star first visited New Mexico in 1969 to scout locations for his groundbreaking film, Easy Rider, and he continued to live there for more than a decade afterwards.
Hopper died of cancer on Saturday at the age of 74.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair