WATCH: Denise Weeks, Subway Singer, Slays Whitney Houston Song on X Factor
10:16 pm, September 12th, 2013VIDEO
Denise Weeks brought new life — and emotion — to a classic Whitney Houston song on part two of the “The X Factor” premiere on Wednesday.
The single mom of two college students revealed she sings in the New York City subways for tips, but has never taken any opportunity to further her career, shyly saying she was waiting for “X Factor.”
All that is set to change after Weeks’ acapella rendition of Houston’s “Greatest Love of All.”
“Guess what, ‘The X Factor”s been waiting for you,” Simon Cowell told her after the moving performance.
Kelly Rowland agreed, saying, “We have been waiting on you, period. We’re so happy that you’re here.”
And Demi Lovato predicted, “I feel like one day you’re going to be singing in front of lots and lots of people.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- The Coolest Celebrity Cribs
- Out Of Their League: Ugly Guys Who Date Bombshells
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks