Denise Richards to Write a Memoir
6:14 pm, October 8th, 2010
“I wanted to write a heartfelt, honest book that would be a source of hope for others going through difficult times,” explains the actress.
The mother of two daughters starred for two seasons on the E! reality series, “Denise Richards: It’s Complicated.”
Her memoir is due to hit stores in July 2011.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?