Charlie Sheen Reuniting with Denise Richards on Anger Management
7:01 pm, April 11th, 2012
The actor’s ex has been cast in a guest-starring role on his upcoming FX series “Anger Management.”
Richards is set to play a business associate of Sheen’s onscreen ex, portrayed by Shawnee Smith.
A source close to Richards tells Gossip Cop that her part has the potential to be a recurring role on the show.
The former couple, who have two daughters together, previously co-starred on “Spin City” and “Two and a Half Men.”
Richards’ new role was first reported by TVLine.
“Anger Management,” which just released its first teaser, premieres on June 28.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?