Charlie Sheen Reuniting with Denise Richards on Anger Management
7:01 pm, April 11th, 2012
The actor’s ex has been cast in a guest-starring role on his upcoming FX series “Anger Management.”
Richards is set to play a business associate of Sheen’s onscreen ex, portrayed by Shawnee Smith.
A source close to Richards tells Gossip Cop that her part has the potential to be a recurring role on the show.
The former couple, who have two daughters together, previously co-starred on “Spin City” and “Two and a Half Men.”
Richards’ new role was first reported by TVLine.
“Anger Management,” which just released its first teaser, premieres on June 28.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kim Kardashian's Best Pregnancy Looks