Charlie Sheen Reuniting with Denise Richards on Anger Management
7:01 pm, April 11th, 2012
The actor’s ex has been cast in a guest-starring role on his upcoming FX series “Anger Management.”
Richards is set to play a business associate of Sheen’s onscreen ex, portrayed by Shawnee Smith.
A source close to Richards tells Gossip Cop that her part has the potential to be a recurring role on the show.
The former couple, who have two daughters together, previously co-starred on “Spin City” and “Two and a Half Men.”
Richards’ new role was first reported by TVLine.
“Anger Management,” which just released its first teaser, premieres on June 28.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents