CLAIM: Demi Moore “Literally Starving” Herself For Sympathy
7:11 pm, October 26th, 2011
Tabloids love nothing more than sex allegations and drastic weight swings – so why not print a story that combines the two?
OK! magazine wants to keep milking the reports of an alleged Ashton Kutcher-Sara Leal hotel tryst, and so, like other tabloids in recent weeks, it’s going after Demi Moore with speculation that she’s coming apart at the seams.
Specifically, OK! claims Moore is “literally starving” herself for attention.
The actress is said to be “subsisting almost entirely on cigarettes and energy drinks” in a desperate bid for sympathy, purports the magazine.
“Demi hasn’t sat down and had an actual meal since this whole thing started,” explains a so-called “insider” for the tab, which pegs Moore’s weight at 90 pounds.
Another OK! source insists, “Demi gets morbid comfort from people feeling sorry for her. She’ll take whatever attention she can get right now – even pity.”
Gossip Cop would actually describe the magazine’s obsession with Moore’s weight as “morbid.”
She’s been criss-crossing the country for work and dealing with the media firestorm around her marriage.
But Moore is absolutely NOT starving herself on purpose.
A source close to the actress slams the premise and says it’s “not true” that Moore is looking for publicity stunts to increase the current media glare, let alone endangering herself by “deliberately losing weight.”
This OK! story is definitely not OK.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us