Demi Moore Admits: I’m “Extremely Thin”
11:01 am, January 4th, 2012
Demi Moore is opening up about her dramatic weight loss, saying she has a “love-hate relationship” with her body.
The actress, who acknowledges that she’s “extremely thin,” says she now has a “greater acceptance of my body, and that includes not just my weight but all of the things that come with your changing body as you age.”
“[I'm] thin in a way that I never imagined somebody would be saying to me, ‘You’re too thin, and you don’t look good,’” Moore admits.
She adds, “I find peace when I don’t see my body as my enemy, when I step back and have appreciation and look at all that my body has done for me.”
The movie star began sporting a smaller frame last year, following rumors husband Ashton Kutcher had cheated on her.
In November, Moore announced she and Kutcher were divorcing, having chosen to “move forward with [her] life.”
Of fearing infidelity, she tells Harper’s Bazaar, “I used to think that what scared me was the idea of being abandoned until someone said to me, ‘Only children can be abandoned. Adults can’t be abandoned because we have a choice. Children don’t have a choice.’”
“So I started to rethink,” Moore explains. “‘Okay, it’s not that. What’s the underlying thread that really scares me?’ I think what scares me is not having the courage to reach my full potential.”
What do you think of Moore’s comments on her body and infidelity?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments