Demi Moore “Devastated” By Phony Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis “Pregnancy”?
11:04 am, December 26th, 2013
Um, what pregnancy news?
The Kunis pregnancy Star made up way back in November 2012?
Because, um, that kid should be crawling around by now.
Oh, no, it’s the new fake Kunis pregnancy story that allegedly has Moore shaken, says the magazine.
According to Star, “an already fragile Demi has been left heartbroken” by the rumors of Kutcher and Kunis expecting a baby.
“It really knocked the wind out of her sails,” explains a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, which claims that “members of Demi’s inner circle are bracing themselves for what they fear will be another emotional collapse.”
Is this the same insider who fed Star a bogus story about Moore allegedly leaking naked pictures of Kutcher for revenge, or the one who told Star a phony tale about Kutcher and Kunis keeping their engagement a “secret” from Moore?
There have been so many false Star reports about the trio, we sometimes lose track.
In any case, this latest story about Moore’s alleged devastation over a non-existent Kutcher-Kunis pregnancy is just another bit of tabloid sensationalism.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents