Ashton and Demi Break Twitter Silence for Thanksgiving
12:35 pm, November 25th, 2011
Immediately after the news broke last Thursday, Kutcher had sent out a single message acknowledging the split, but he and Moore, usually active on social media, were quiet in the days that followed.
But on Thursday, Kutcher finally tweeted again, writing, ”I’m thankful for family, friends, you, & time to reach my potential. What are you thankful for? #thanksgiving”
Just hours later, Moore tweeted, “Why do we have only 1 day for giving thanks? Is that why so many people feel unappreciated? Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet