Ashton and Demi Break Twitter Silence for Thanksgiving
12:35 pm, November 25th, 2011
Immediately after the news broke last Thursday, Kutcher had sent out a single message acknowledging the split, but he and Moore, usually active on social media, were quiet in the days that followed.
But on Thursday, Kutcher finally tweeted again, writing, ”I’m thankful for family, friends, you, & time to reach my potential. What are you thankful for? #thanksgiving”
Just hours later, Moore tweeted, “Why do we have only 1 day for giving thanks? Is that why so many people feel unappreciated? Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too