Demi Moore Suing Australian Magazine
8:10 am, September 22nd, 2010
Demi Moore is suing Pacific Magazines, the publisher of New Idea, over photos the Australian tab published of a private post-Oscars bash Moore threw in 2008.
The trial is slated to begin on Monday.
Moore, who is seeking unspecified damages, claims she had an agreement with an event organizer for the copyright of the pictures.
There’s no word yet whether Moore herself will testify.
Gossip Cop will update when more information is available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- Would You Rock Lorde's Goth Music Video Mesh?
- Kate Hudson Discusses Her Perfect Day
- The Ultimate Taylor Swift Pic Collection