Demi Moore Seeks Spousal Support From Ashton Kutcher in Divorce Filing
3:28 pm, March 7th, 2013
The actress filed papers at L.A. Superior Court on Thursday, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
Both sides are reportedly looking to reach a speedy resolution in their divorce settlement.
Kutcher filed for divorce from Moore in December.
The pair wed in 2005 and separated in November 2011 after Kutcher allegedly cheated on the actress.
What do you think about someone as wealthy as Moore seeking alimony from her ex?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting