Demi Moore and Australian Magazine Reach Settlement Over Private Pictures
10:53 pm, September 26th, 2010
The legal battle between Demi Moore and Pacific Magazines – over pictures its Australian tab, New Idea, published of a private post-Oscars bash Moore threw in 2008 – has been settled.
Moore, who was seeking unspecified damages, claimed she had an agreement with an event organizer for the copyright of the pictures.
The case was to begin Monday in Melbourne, Australia, but the judge said Moore and Pacific Magazines had reached a settlement.
The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant