SITE: Demi Moore’s Daughters Considering “Restraining Order” Against Her
4:35 pm, July 16th, 2012
RadarOnline is at it again, posting flat-out wrong speculation about Demi Moore.
The webloid claims the actress’ three daughters are “considering taking a restraining order out against [her].”
According to a so-called “source” for RadarOnline, “Rumer, Scout and Tallulah are seriously considering taking out a restraining order against Demi to stop her from contacting them.”
The site’s source explains, “They made it clear to her weeks ago that they do not want to talk to her right now but she is still trying to contact them.”
“It is really a drastic measure and not something they are considering lightly but they just feel like they want some peace and quiet,” adds the “source.”
We wonder if RadarOnline is still trusting the same people who fed the site phony news about a new supposed love interest for Moore?
RadarOnline’s sloppy reporting would be less bothersome if it didn’t try to report on matters as serious as an alleged “restraining order” between family members.
In any case, this latest claim is 100% false.
A source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop the story is “fabricated” and “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage