TAB: Demi Moore “Heading For a Relapse”
5:28 pm, April 25th, 2012
According to the mag, although she looked much better when she was on the red carpet last week for the launch of the Lifetime show, “The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet,” Moore “continues to struggle with the personal demons that plunged her to hit rock bottom three months ago.”
A so-called “insider” tells Star that Moore is “in denial about her health, and… is still very fragile, emotionally and physically. Friends worry she’s headed for a relapse soon.”
The magazine’s source feels Moore’s “going to burn out again.”
Of course, Star also (wrongly) reported recently that Oprah was acting as Moore’s “life coach.”
So, is Moore “heading for a relapse”?
While she certainly had a rough ride when her marriage ended, a source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop she’s doing OK, is in control of her life, and moving forward.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White