TAB: Demi Moore “Heading For a Relapse”
5:28 pm, April 25th, 2012
According to the mag, although she looked much better when she was on the red carpet last week for the launch of the Lifetime show, “The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet,” Moore “continues to struggle with the personal demons that plunged her to hit rock bottom three months ago.”
A so-called “insider” tells Star that Moore is “in denial about her health, and… is still very fragile, emotionally and physically. Friends worry she’s headed for a relapse soon.”
The magazine’s source feels Moore’s “going to burn out again.”
Of course, Star also (wrongly) reported recently that Oprah was acting as Moore’s “life coach.”
So, is Moore “heading for a relapse”?
While she certainly had a rough ride when her marriage ended, a source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop she’s doing OK, is in control of her life, and moving forward.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet