TAB: Demi Moore “Heading For a Relapse”
5:28 pm, April 25th, 2012
According to the mag, although she looked much better when she was on the red carpet last week for the launch of the Lifetime show, “The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet,” Moore “continues to struggle with the personal demons that plunged her to hit rock bottom three months ago.”
A so-called “insider” tells Star that Moore is “in denial about her health, and… is still very fragile, emotionally and physically. Friends worry she’s headed for a relapse soon.”
The magazine’s source feels Moore’s “going to burn out again.”
Of course, Star also (wrongly) reported recently that Oprah was acting as Moore’s “life coach.”
So, is Moore “heading for a relapse”?
While she certainly had a rough ride when her marriage ended, a source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop she’s doing OK, is in control of her life, and moving forward.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin