TAB: Psychic Convinced Demi Moore to Leave Ashton Kutcher
11:40 am, November 21st, 2011
A source for the tab says, “Demi is very reliant on psychics and spiritual advisers,” and notes that the Ghost star, who lost weight in the aftermath of Kutcher’s alleged affair with Sara Leal, “listened when one insisted that to save her health she had to stop clinging to the hope of saving the marriage.”
According to a so-called “pal” of Moore, “Her three daughters had been telling her the same thing, but it was the psychic who tipped the balance.”
OK, but if Moore was really “very reliant on psychics,” wouldn’t she have known in advance that Kutcher was allegedly going to cheat?
Regardless, a Moore source tells Gossip Cop that The Sun story is all a bunch of hocus pocus.
Without wishing to get into specifics, our insider says, “[Moore] makes her own decisions.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture