TAB: Psychic Convinced Demi Moore to Leave Ashton Kutcher
11:40 am, November 21st, 2011
A source for the tab says, “Demi is very reliant on psychics and spiritual advisers,” and notes that the Ghost star, who lost weight in the aftermath of Kutcher’s alleged affair with Sara Leal, “listened when one insisted that to save her health she had to stop clinging to the hope of saving the marriage.”
According to a so-called “pal” of Moore, “Her three daughters had been telling her the same thing, but it was the psychic who tipped the balance.”
OK, but if Moore was really “very reliant on psychics,” wouldn’t she have known in advance that Kutcher was allegedly going to cheat?
Regardless, a Moore source tells Gossip Cop that The Sun story is all a bunch of hocus pocus.
Without wishing to get into specifics, our insider says, “[Moore] makes her own decisions.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet