Demi Moore Has New “Boy Toy”?
5:21 pm, January 10th, 2012
“Just as Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on ‘Two and a Half Men,’ has this young stud replaced Kutcher in Demi Moore’s love life?” asks RadarOnline, citing a composite photo of Moore and an unidentified young man inside a car.
Unable to answer its own question, or even supply the name of Moore’s supposed companion, the site writes, “We’re not sure, but given the actress’ past history of going for younger men, would it really surprise anyone?”
So, RadarOnline reports an unidentified ”young’un” may be her “new boy toy” because they were supposedly spotted in his SUV in Hollywood, but doesn’t even provide a picture of the two together?
Well, unlike that blog, Gossip Cop actually took the time to find out whether there’s anything romantic going on between Moore and her reported pal, as the drama-hungry site suggests.
There is not.
A source extremely close to the Margin Call actress tells us, “This is not true at all.”
We have no doubt that rather than spending their time fact-checking, the editors of RadarOnline will bombard us with even more e-mails complaining about how we bust them.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank