Demi Moore Has New “Boy Toy”?
5:21 pm, January 10th, 2012
“Just as Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on ‘Two and a Half Men,’ has this young stud replaced Kutcher in Demi Moore’s love life?” asks RadarOnline, citing a composite photo of Moore and an unidentified young man inside a car.
Unable to answer its own question, or even supply the name of Moore’s supposed companion, the site writes, “We’re not sure, but given the actress’ past history of going for younger men, would it really surprise anyone?”
So, RadarOnline reports an unidentified ”young’un” may be her “new boy toy” because they were supposedly spotted in his SUV in Hollywood, but doesn’t even provide a picture of the two together?
Well, unlike that blog, Gossip Cop actually took the time to find out whether there’s anything romantic going on between Moore and her reported pal, as the drama-hungry site suggests.
There is not.
A source extremely close to the Margin Call actress tells us, “This is not true at all.”
We have no doubt that rather than spending their time fact-checking, the editors of RadarOnline will bombard us with even more e-mails complaining about how we bust them.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed