Tab Stirs Bogus Demi Moore Jealousy of Natalie Portman
3:59 pm, May 21st, 2010
In Touch might not be very good at reporting, but it’s unmatched as a “green” business.
No tabloid better recycles.
“It’s driving Demi crazy,” claims an In Touch insider. “She knows how much Ashton loves her, but she’s concerned that he is working with Natalie, who’s almost 20 years younger than she is.”
And while Moore has never been jealous of Kutcher’s costars before now, the tab believes “she may be on to something this time.”
Because Kutcher jokingly called love scenes “free cheating” in a recent interview.
Kutcher added that he kept Moore informed of everything because she’s his “best friend.”
But In Touch‘s insider is convinced Moore “isn’t as cool with it as she’s letting him think.” “Demi has told Ashton that she’s visiting him on the set to get to know Natalie,” explains the source. “But it seems like she’s actually going to check up on him.”
It’s a good thing Gossip Cop “checks up” on In Touch.
A month ago, the tab tried pulling the same trick, alleging that Renee Zellweger only visited boyfriend Bradley Cooper on the set of The Dark Fields because he and costar Abbie Cornish had “become very fond of each other,” which was Zellweger’s “worst nightmare.”
In Touch‘s “worst nightmare” seems to be having to brainstorm new bogus rumors.
The tab was wrong about Zellweger and Cornish, and it’s wrong about Moore and Portman.
A rep for Moore dismissed her supposed jealousy as “absolute rubbish.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre