CLAIM: Demi Moore Wants Naomi Campbell to Find Her a Billionaire Boyfriend
4:56 pm, November 20th, 2012
“Friends have wanted to set her up with guys, but Demi trusts Naomi’s judgment,” explains a source for the tabloid. “They have a lot in common — both of them were party girls who settled down.”
And Campbell’s beau’s connections don’t hurt, says Star.
The mag’s insider dishes, “Vladislav is really well connected, and she’s already picked out a few guys for Demi to meet.”
Moore, meanwhile, is said to have bought herself a nine-carat diamond ring for her birthday, which a Star source explains “symbolizes a new chapter” for her.
As the tabloid says, “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend… unless you happen to have a BFF who can land you a billionaire!”
But short of diamonds and billionaires, maybe Star should land itself some better sources.
Because this story is bogus.
Star, which wrongly claimed Moore enlisted Oprah Winfrey as her “life coach” earlier this year, is equally mistaken about Campbell playing matchmaker for Moore.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s simply not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties