MAG: Demi Moore Scared Ashton Kutcher Might “Leak” Her Love Letters
11:59 am, January 12th, 2012
According to an alleged “pal” of the actress, “Demi’s panicked that Ashton, who’s notorious for saying dumb things on the internet, might leak her intimate words to friends, or even the whole world.”
(Nice made up, unrealistic-sounding quote, by the way.)
Anyway, the tab says Moore is so worried about Kutcher leaking her letters that she’s “warned him that if he doesn’t give her love writings back she’s going to seek legal advice.”
As in whoa, this has got to be one of the stupidest stories we’ve come across this week.
What is the argument here — that Kutcher is so careless on Twitter he’s going to accidentally tweet one of Moore’s love letters out?
And even if he were to ever (accidentally or purposely) leak her letters — which he wouldn’t — the world would be rocked from the bombshell that Moore once openly professed love for her husband?
The whole thing makes ZERO sense.
Regardless, a source close to The Scarlett Letter actress tells Gossip Cop the story is completely fabricated, adding, “it’s nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds