Demi Moore Enlists Oprah as “Life Coach”?
5:06 pm, April 18th, 2012
Demi Moore has enlisted Oprah Winfrey as her new “life coach,” reports Star, which says that after her divorce from Ashton Kutcher and subsequent rehab stint, the actress has turned to the talk show queen to help her “get back on track.”
According to a purported “source” for the mag, “Demi needs a strong mentor, so she reached out to Oprah a few days after leaving rehab, and they’ve been in touch ever since.”
The tabloid claims Winfrey is serving as Moore’s “on-call therapist,” quoting this same alleged insider as saying, “They’re always on the phone, chatting about everything from love-life woes to religion to their careers.”
Star adds that with Winfrey’s encouragement, the Margin Call actress “has been poring over books by Nelson Mandela and Gandhi and has even committed herself to twice-daily meditation.”
And Moore and Winfrey’s newfound friendship is supposedly mutually beneficial.
The “insider” claims, “Demi promises that when she’s ready, she will give Oprah her first post-rehab, post-divorce interview.”
In return for that favor, the mag’s source assert, “Oprah has said she’ll find her a job at the network [OWN].”
So, Moore’s going to make her professional comeback by working… at OWN?
A source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s tale is 100% FALSE.
Perhaps Star should look into hiring a fact-checking coach.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks