CLAIM: Demi Moore Setting Sights on Leonardo DiCaprio
2:58 pm, November 1st, 2012
According to so-called “sources” for the tabloid, Moore “has been emailing and calling Leo, hoping to reignite the spark they shared more than 15 years ago.”
One supposed “insider” claims Moore, who was reportedly linked to DiCaprio way back in 1997, is ”so lonely and hungry for love” that she’s become “infatuated with the idea of her and Leo becoming Hollywood’s hottest power couple.”
Unfortunately, DiCaprio allegedly “thinks Demi is too old,” and has been “giving her the big-time blow off,” notes the source.
“He won’t even get together with her for coffee!” screams the purported insider.
That’s true… because Moore hasn’t asked him out.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close friend of the actress, who tells us the mag’s story is, of course, all “lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Aaron Carter Is Broke As A Joke
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!