CLAIM: Demi Moore Setting Sights on Leonardo DiCaprio
2:58 pm, November 1st, 2012
According to so-called “sources” for the tabloid, Moore “has been emailing and calling Leo, hoping to reignite the spark they shared more than 15 years ago.”
One supposed “insider” claims Moore, who was reportedly linked to DiCaprio way back in 1997, is ”so lonely and hungry for love” that she’s become “infatuated with the idea of her and Leo becoming Hollywood’s hottest power couple.”
Unfortunately, DiCaprio allegedly “thinks Demi is too old,” and has been “giving her the big-time blow off,” notes the source.
“He won’t even get together with her for coffee!” screams the purported insider.
That’s true… because Moore hasn’t asked him out.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close friend of the actress, who tells us the mag’s story is, of course, all “lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet