CLAIM: Demi Moore is “Losing Control of Her Kids”
1:04 pm, May 12th, 2011
Demi Moore is losing control of her kids, reports In Touch.
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, Moore abandons her daughters Rumer, Scout and Talullah “to live the jet-setting life” with Ashton Kutcher and, as a result, the girls are ”left alone to fend for themselves.”
“With a mom who looks and acts their age, it’s hard to see who the adult in the family is,” says the supposed “source.”
The girls have gotten so out of control, claims the insider, that their father Bruce Willis “is blasting Demi and Ashton” for their parenting skills.
So is Moore really “losing control of her kids”?
Actually, 22-year-old Rumer is working on her acting career, 19-year-old Scout is a student at Brown University, and although it’s true Tallulah was recently cited for underage drinking, it was Moore who picked her up at the police station.
In any case, a source close to the star assures Gossip Cop there’s no truth to this story whatsoever.
In Touch, on the other hand, could use a chaperone… for fact-checking.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?