Demi Moore Dating Joe Manganiello?
5:52 pm, June 19th, 2012
“New Couple Alert! Are Demi Moore and Joe Manganiello Dating?” reads a headline from OK!, which reports that Moore and the “True Blood” actor were “spotted canoodling” at the L.A. premiere party for That’s My Boy.
The site says it “looks like” Moore is finally moving on from Ashton Kutcher, quoting a so-called “source” at the bash as saying, “They looked amazing together.”
The alleged witness reveals, “Demi was getting a lot more attention than a lot of the younger girls in the room, and Joe was seen waiting for her before they went off and hung out together at the party. They had amazing chemistry.”
OK! goes on to note that Moore and Manganiello “first met when they were both cast in Magic Mike, but Demi had to drop out,” and adds, “Looks like they kept in touch!”
So, how serious is it between them?
Not. At. All.
A rep for Manganiello tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is simply “not true.”
Side note: OK! was so off with their story, they spelled Manganiello’s name wrong throughout their article.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired