Demi Moore to Play Gloria Steinem in Linda Lovelace Movie
8:45 pm, January 2nd, 2012
Steinem, a political activist and journalist, was adamantly opposed to pornography and wrote a piece about Lovelace in Ms. Magazine.
Moore is the latest of a slew of big names to join the film, which already includes Peter Sarsgaard as Lovelace’s pornographer husband, Adam Brody as her Deep Throat co-star, Sharon Stone, Hank Azaria, Chris Noth and James Franco, who’s set to make a cameo as Hugh Hefner.
What do you think about Moore portraying Gloria Steinem?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese