CLAIM: Demi Moore’s Daughters “Removing Themselves” From Her
4:25 pm, December 16th, 2012
According to a so-called “source,” “Rumer is really the one making the decision to do this as the oldest,” and the impetus came after Moore’s “partying and dancing on tables” at Art Basel in Miami.
The paper goes on to say that Rumer was also “absolutely mortified about the fling” her mom had with 26-year-old Vito Schnabel.
The News’ alleged “insider” further adds that Moore is angry her daughters have sided with Ashton Kutcher after their split, and that “the family is very much divided.”
Where do we start?
Moore and Schnabel did NOT have a “fling.”
Persistent reports about Moore and her daughters being “divided” because of the Kutcher breakup are also UNTRUE.
And while Moore recently let loose — without any booze — at Art Basel, her kids are NOT “removing themselves” from their mom.
A mutual pal of Gossip Cop and Moore’s assures us the Daily News tale is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties