CLAIM: Demi Moore’s Daughters “Removing Themselves” From Her
4:25 pm, December 16th, 2012
According to a so-called “source,” “Rumer is really the one making the decision to do this as the oldest,” and the impetus came after Moore’s “partying and dancing on tables” at Art Basel in Miami.
The paper goes on to say that Rumer was also “absolutely mortified about the fling” her mom had with 26-year-old Vito Schnabel.
The News’ alleged “insider” further adds that Moore is angry her daughters have sided with Ashton Kutcher after their split, and that “the family is very much divided.”
Where do we start?
Moore and Schnabel did NOT have a “fling.”
Persistent reports about Moore and her daughters being “divided” because of the Kutcher breakup are also UNTRUE.
And while Moore recently let loose — without any booze — at Art Basel, her kids are NOT “removing themselves” from their mom.
A mutual pal of Gossip Cop and Moore’s assures us the Daily News tale is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth