CLAIM: Demi Moore’s Daughters “Removing Themselves” From Her
4:25 pm, December 16th, 2012
According to a so-called “source,” “Rumer is really the one making the decision to do this as the oldest,” and the impetus came after Moore’s “partying and dancing on tables” at Art Basel in Miami.
The paper goes on to say that Rumer was also “absolutely mortified about the fling” her mom had with 26-year-old Vito Schnabel.
The News’ alleged “insider” further adds that Moore is angry her daughters have sided with Ashton Kutcher after their split, and that “the family is very much divided.”
Where do we start?
Moore and Schnabel did NOT have a “fling.”
Persistent reports about Moore and her daughters being “divided” because of the Kutcher breakup are also UNTRUE.
And while Moore recently let loose — without any booze — at Art Basel, her kids are NOT “removing themselves” from their mom.
A mutual pal of Gossip Cop and Moore’s assures us the Daily News tale is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!