CLAIM: Demi Moore Daughters “Worried She’s Going to Relapse”
5:20 am, June 14th, 2012
“Demi Moore’s Daughters Are Worried She’s Going to Relapse,” screams a headline from the fiction writers at HollywoodLife.
Picking up a story from the equally unreliable RadarOnline, HollywoodLife claims that the actress’ three kids with ex-husband Bruce Willis “are concerned about their mom’s behavior since leaving rehab.”
Moore allegedly objected to inviting her estranged spouse Ashton Kutcher to daughter Tallulah’s recent graduation, where she “did not look healthy and did not seem in a good place,” writes the webloid.
That “behavior, accompanied by a shrinking frame, is contributing to her daughters growing concern of a possible relapse,” says the site.
A so-called “source” goes on to allege that “Demi has been doing things that make them worry that maybe she isn’t staying sober and they’re not happy about her behavior.”
HollywoodLife has no idea — and no examples are provided.
So, what’s really going on here?
But that’s just not as exciting for rumormongers like HollywoodLife and RadarOnline, who rather make up tall tales, regardless of who might get hurt.
A source close to Moore assures Gossip Cop that the actress is doing well.
As for the serious allegations that her “daughters are worried she’s going to relapse,” our rock-solid insider says the sites’ claims are nothing more than “a load of crap.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down