Demi Moore Walks First Post-Rehab Red Carpet, Reveals Twitter Name Change
9:41 am, April 18th, 2012
Demi Moore is getting back into the Hollywood swing of things.
On Tuesday night, the actress stepped out for her first red carpet appearance since a rehab stint earlier this year.
Moore joined close friend Amanda de Cadenet (photo at right) at an InStyle event for “The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet,” a new Lifetime show.
But that wasn’t all she was up to on Tuesday.
Moore also took to Twitter to announce she was (finally) changing her “@mrskutcher” username.
“Time for a change, twitter name change… any suggestions?” tweeted Moore, who said in December after her split from husband Ashton Kutcher that changing the account name, at the time, “wasn’t a top priority.”
While she hasn’t found the perfect name yet, Moore seemed to appreciate the suggestions she received and told her followers to “keep them coming.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- What Makes Katy Perry A Biohazard In Australia?
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis