Demi Moore and Bruce Willis ‘At War’ Over Daughter Tallulah?
4:48 pm, May 5th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Willis “believes that Demi and her husband Ashton Kutcher are too lax,” while Moore “thinks Bruce does not take an active enough role in his daughter’s life.”
This so-called “war,” explains the mag, is supposedly a result of the teen’s recent bad behavior, such as being photographed smoking at the Coachella music festival last month, and getting cited for alcohol possession this past weekend.
“Bruce flipped out when he heard Tallulah was running wild at the festival,” says an alleged “family friend,” adding how he was “furious Demi and Ashton didn’t at least chaperone her.”
Moore, however, believes her ex-husband has “overstepped his bounds,” and is angry that Willis is “second guessing her,” adds the so-called “friend.”
So are the friendly exes really at odds over how to raise their daughter?
A source close to Moore assures Gossip Cop there’s no truth whatsoever to this story.
Check out PHOTOS of Demi’s wild outfit at the Costume Institute Gala in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank