Demi Moore Planning a “Diss-And-Tell” About Ashton Kutcher Divorce?
1:13 pm, December 7th, 2011
“She got the book deal when they were still together, and it was supposed to focus on her childhood, her complex relationship with her mom and how it affected her life and career,” explains a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
But in the wake of her messy breakup with Kutcher, Moore will now supposedly be pressured to write about their marriage’s ugly end, and In Touch‘s source says Kutcher is “afraid she’ll ruin his image by exposing all of their secrets.”
In Touch doesn’t seem to know any of that, but seems confident that Kutcher is “afraid of Demi’s book!”
The mag even speculates that Kutcher might try to pay Moore in their divorce negotiations not to tell all.
But rumors of Moore penning a “diss-and-tell” are untrue.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop of the tabloid rumor, “It is so silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank