Demi Moore Planning a “Diss-And-Tell” About Ashton Kutcher Divorce?
1:13 pm, December 7th, 2011
“She got the book deal when they were still together, and it was supposed to focus on her childhood, her complex relationship with her mom and how it affected her life and career,” explains a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
But in the wake of her messy breakup with Kutcher, Moore will now supposedly be pressured to write about their marriage’s ugly end, and In Touch‘s source says Kutcher is “afraid she’ll ruin his image by exposing all of their secrets.”
In Touch doesn’t seem to know any of that, but seems confident that Kutcher is “afraid of Demi’s book!”
The mag even speculates that Kutcher might try to pay Moore in their divorce negotiations not to tell all.
But rumors of Moore penning a “diss-and-tell” are untrue.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop of the tabloid rumor, “It is so silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs