TAB: Demi Moore “Reeling” After Ashton Kutcher & Rumer Willis Got “Cozy” at Club
4:46 pm, March 14th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, about a week ago Kutcher went to the Sayers Club to watch Willis perform a few songs.
It was all innocent, not “cozy.”
Nevertheless, Star not surprisingly sensationalized it, quoting a so-called “eyewitness” as saying, “Ashton was watching her with pure delight, smiling the whole time. They appeared very, very close.”
The tab further alleges that Kutcher and Willis “have become even better friends in the months since Demi filed for divorce,” and that the actress is “not at all happy that they’re hanging out.”
“It’s salt in the wound after everything that happened,” adds a supposed “source.
Moore, who was with Willis and had a friendly exchange with Kutcher at a Golden Globes party, is not bothered that her daughter still has a connection to her stepfather.
A source close to Moore, who recently came out of rehab, tells Gossip Cop that talk of her being angry that Kutcher simply watched Willis perform is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?