TAB: Demi Moore “Reeling” After Ashton Kutcher & Rumer Willis Got “Cozy” at Club
4:46 pm, March 14th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, about a week ago Kutcher went to the Sayers Club to watch Willis perform a few songs.
It was all innocent, not “cozy.”
Nevertheless, Star not surprisingly sensationalized it, quoting a so-called “eyewitness” as saying, “Ashton was watching her with pure delight, smiling the whole time. They appeared very, very close.”
The tab further alleges that Kutcher and Willis “have become even better friends in the months since Demi filed for divorce,” and that the actress is “not at all happy that they’re hanging out.”
“It’s salt in the wound after everything that happened,” adds a supposed “source.
Moore, who was with Willis and had a friendly exchange with Kutcher at a Golden Globes party, is not bothered that her daughter still has a connection to her stepfather.
A source close to Moore, who recently came out of rehab, tells Gossip Cop that talk of her being angry that Kutcher simply watched Willis perform is “not true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy