MAG: Demi Moore to Become Rabbi
12:01 pm, April 12th, 2012
File this under: Most Ridiculous Story of the Week.
In Touch reports that Demi Moore is “studying to become a rabbi.”
Yes, you read that correctly.
The mag says Moore “has done a lot of soul-searching since finishing rehab and has turned to Kabbalah,” and in the process has realized her true calling as a rabbi.
According to a so-called “friend” of the actress, “Demi is hitting the books up to eight hours a day and is serious about reaching her goal.”
So, how Kosher is this story?
Not. At. All.
Moore is an actress who practices Kabbalah.
And that’s it.
A source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is laughably FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online