Demi Moore Bans Daughters From Mentioning Ashton Kutcher?
10:44 am, May 17th, 2012
The mag, which in the past month has claimed Moore was “heading for a relapse” (untrue) and had enlisted Oprah Winfrey as her “life coach” (wrong), now says the LOL star has a strict rule banning Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis from discussing their former stepdad.
According to the tabloid, “It’s all part of her washing ‘enablers’ out of her life following her recent rehab stint.”
But not all of Moore’s children are obeying her new edict, alleges Star.
Rumer was supposedly “so enraged at her mom for using Ashton as a ‘punching bag’ that they didn’t speak for three days,” claims the mag.
Of course, it’s not the first time Star has attempted to create drama among Kutcher, Moore and her eldest daughter.
In March, the tabloid reported that Moore was “reeling” that Kutcher and Rumer got “cozy” after her musical performance.
Well, the rumor was BOGUS then, and it’s BOGUS now.
A source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop the mag’s latest spin on the story is “FALSE.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court