Demi Moore Bans Daughters From Mentioning Ashton Kutcher?
10:44 am, May 17th, 2012
The mag, which in the past month has claimed Moore was “heading for a relapse” (untrue) and had enlisted Oprah Winfrey as her “life coach” (wrong), now says the LOL star has a strict rule banning Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis from discussing their former stepdad.
According to the tabloid, “It’s all part of her washing ‘enablers’ out of her life following her recent rehab stint.”
But not all of Moore’s children are obeying her new edict, alleges Star.
Rumer was supposedly “so enraged at her mom for using Ashton as a ‘punching bag’ that they didn’t speak for three days,” claims the mag.
Of course, it’s not the first time Star has attempted to create drama among Kutcher, Moore and her eldest daughter.
In March, the tabloid reported that Moore was “reeling” that Kutcher and Rumer got “cozy” after her musical performance.
Well, the rumor was BOGUS then, and it’s BOGUS now.
A source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop the mag’s latest spin on the story is “FALSE.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!