Demi Moore Bans Daughters From Mentioning Ashton Kutcher?
10:44 am, May 17th, 2012
The mag, which in the past month has claimed Moore was “heading for a relapse” (untrue) and had enlisted Oprah Winfrey as her “life coach” (wrong), now says the LOL star has a strict rule banning Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis from discussing their former stepdad.
According to the tabloid, “It’s all part of her washing ‘enablers’ out of her life following her recent rehab stint.”
But not all of Moore’s children are obeying her new edict, alleges Star.
Rumer was supposedly “so enraged at her mom for using Ashton as a ‘punching bag’ that they didn’t speak for three days,” claims the mag.
Of course, it’s not the first time Star has attempted to create drama among Kutcher, Moore and her eldest daughter.
In March, the tabloid reported that Moore was “reeling” that Kutcher and Rumer got “cozy” after her musical performance.
Well, the rumor was BOGUS then, and it’s BOGUS now.
A source close to Moore tells Gossip Cop the mag’s latest spin on the story is “FALSE.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?