MAG: Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Had “Open Marriage”
5:50 pm, November 17th, 2011
“Ashton & Demi: The Truth About Their ‘Open Marriage,’” reads a headline from Star, alleging Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore‘s six-year marriage – which Moore just announced she was ending – was a planned arrangement that allowed them both to sleep with other people.
According to a supposed “insider” for the tabloid, “Everyone in Hollywood knows about their arrangement, but they’ve managed to keep it a secret from the general public.”
Describing their private life as “twisted,” the mag quotes another so-called “source” as saying, “Demi is attracted to women just as much as men, so she didn’t always get all she needed from Ashton.”
Moore, says Star, has been “spotted at strip clubs and in the arms of other women several times over the past few years,” and “was cool with Ashton having flirtatious relationships too.”
“It was a lot of fun for them,” notes Star‘s “source.”
These claims are completely preposterous.
On Thursday, Moore announced she was filing for divorce from Kutcher, alluding to his alleged affair with 22-year-old Sara Leal as the reason for the split.
She said, “As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life.”
If the couple actually had an “open relationship,” then Kutcher’s fling being exposed wouldn’t have resulted in Moore ending their marriage.
Regardless, a source extremely close to Moore tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is absolutely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!