TAB: Demi Moore “Hits Rock Bottom”
4:35 pm, December 14th, 2011
The National Enquirer reports that friends of Demi Moore are worried she’s “hit rock bottom,” “spinning wildly out of control,” and “may return to her old vice, alcohol, to ease her mental anguish.”
What might send her back to the bottle, says the tabloid, is that “her good friend and former Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor Pattsy Rugg died, and just days later photos of Demi’s estranged husband Ashton Kutcher leering at the exposed bosom of ‘Glee’ star Lea Michele exploded onto the scene.”
Kutcher “knew the shots would get out and be like a dagger in the chest to Demi. What a heartless boob!” wrote one of the Enquirer‘s fiction writers, claiming it came out of the mouth of a Moore “pal.”
And while it’s true Moore was terribly distraught by Rugg’s death, the rest of the tasteless tab’s claims are as made up as its fabricated quotations.
Gossip Cop, of course, spoke to a real pal of Moore, who assured us the Enquirer‘s assertion that she may start drinking again “isn’t true.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?