CLAIM: Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher to Adopt Baby Girl From India
2:38 pm, July 6th, 2011
According to the tab, the couple is “wildly excited about adopting a baby girl from India after spearheading a heartfelt campaign to stop sex trafficking of young girls across that country’s borders.”
“Demi’s maternal instincts really kicked into high gear when she witnessed firsthand — during filming of a CNN documentary — the horror of young girls stolen from across borders and sold into brothels,” says a so-called “source” about the mother of three daughters.
“Now she and Ashton are telling close pals they want to open their home and their lives to a baby girl from India, and they began the process by talking to officials during Demi’s last trip there,” adds the “source” in another fully explanatory (and entirely fake-sounding) quote.
While the sentiment is wonderful, a Moore insider says the story is “ridiculous.”
Maybe the Enquirer should adopt better sources.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own