CLAIM: Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher to Adopt Baby Girl From India
2:38 pm, July 6th, 2011
According to the tab, the couple is “wildly excited about adopting a baby girl from India after spearheading a heartfelt campaign to stop sex trafficking of young girls across that country’s borders.”
“Demi’s maternal instincts really kicked into high gear when she witnessed firsthand — during filming of a CNN documentary — the horror of young girls stolen from across borders and sold into brothels,” says a so-called “source” about the mother of three daughters.
“Now she and Ashton are telling close pals they want to open their home and their lives to a baby girl from India, and they began the process by talking to officials during Demi’s last trip there,” adds the “source” in another fully explanatory (and entirely fake-sounding) quote.
While the sentiment is wonderful, a Moore insider says the story is “ridiculous.”
Maybe the Enquirer should adopt better sources.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy