Demi Lovato Reportedly Signed Deal To Be New X Factor Judge
9:27 pm, May 13th, 2012
Demi Lovato has reportedly signed a deal to become a judge on “The X Factor.”
She’s expected to be introduced in her new role at the FOX network upfront presentation in New York on Monday, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation.
A week and a half ago, we reported that Lovato was in deep negotiations to become the fourth judge.
What do you think about a potential Cowell-Reid-Spears-Lovato “X Factor” panel?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss