Demi Lovato Reportedly Signed Deal To Be New X Factor Judge
9:27 pm, May 13th, 2012
Demi Lovato has reportedly signed a deal to become a judge on “The X Factor.”
She’s expected to be introduced in her new role at the FOX network upfront presentation in New York on Monday, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation.
A week and a half ago, we reported that Lovato was in deep negotiations to become the fourth judge.
What do you think about a potential Cowell-Reid-Spears-Lovato “X Factor” panel?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors