Demi Lovato Reportedly Signed Deal To Be New X Factor Judge
9:27 pm, May 13th, 2012
Demi Lovato has reportedly signed a deal to become a judge on “The X Factor.”
She’s expected to be introduced in her new role at the FOX network upfront presentation in New York on Monday, according to TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation.
A week and a half ago, we reported that Lovato was in deep negotiations to become the fourth judge.
What do you think about a potential Cowell-Reid-Spears-Lovato “X Factor” panel?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents