Demi Lovato: “Don’t Believe The Hype… All Is Well!”
6:36 pm, January 30th, 2012
“Don’t believe the hype… All is well!” she wrote late Monday.
She then added, “SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo.”
After announcing that she’d be taking a Twitter break earlier this month, Lovato was the subject of immediate rumors about her health and well being, with bloggers like Perez Hilton taking the opportunity to speculate that she was back in rehab.
As Gossip Cop reported, Hilton was totally wrong.
Before Monday’s tweet, Lovato had actually conducted a quick interview on Twitter with Seventeen magazine last week.
“To the one and only @WillyVille – I only hope the world can see what an incredible man you are,” she wrote. “Happy Birthday Wilmer, you deserve it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage