Demi Lovato: “Don’t Believe The Hype… All Is Well!”
6:36 pm, January 30th, 2012
“Don’t believe the hype… All is well!” she wrote late Monday.
She then added, “SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo.”
After announcing that she’d be taking a Twitter break earlier this month, Lovato was the subject of immediate rumors about her health and well being, with bloggers like Perez Hilton taking the opportunity to speculate that she was back in rehab.
As Gossip Cop reported, Hilton was totally wrong.
Before Monday’s tweet, Lovato had actually conducted a quick interview on Twitter with Seventeen magazine last week.
“To the one and only @WillyVille – I only hope the world can see what an incredible man you are,” she wrote. “Happy Birthday Wilmer, you deserve it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew