Demi Lovato: “Don’t Believe The Hype… All Is Well!”
6:36 pm, January 30th, 2012
“Don’t believe the hype… All is well!” she wrote late Monday.
She then added, “SO stoked to head to Chile in a few days!!! Love all my Lovatics… MUAH! xo.”
After announcing that she’d be taking a Twitter break earlier this month, Lovato was the subject of immediate rumors about her health and well being, with bloggers like Perez Hilton taking the opportunity to speculate that she was back in rehab.
As Gossip Cop reported, Hilton was totally wrong.
Before Monday’s tweet, Lovato had actually conducted a quick interview on Twitter with Seventeen magazine last week.
“To the one and only @WillyVille – I only hope the world can see what an incredible man you are,” she wrote. “Happy Birthday Wilmer, you deserve it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails