Demi Lovato: “I’ve Trashed Dressing Rooms Just for the Hell of It” (VIDEO)
10:57 am, March 9th, 2012VIDEO
Demi Lovato reveals she can act “rock and roll” with the best of them.
Speaking with New York City’s Z100, the singer admits, “I break things.”
“I’ve trashed dressing rooms just for the hell of it,” says Lovato, adding she likes “to throw things when I’m bored.”
She recalls she once threw lunch meat on the ceiling “for fun,” and “it ended up turning into kind of a food fight!”
“I’ve done some pretty rock and roll things that I probably shouldn’t talk about,” says Lovato.
Check out the FULL video chat below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?