Demi Lovato: Niall Horan of One Direction Is “Not My Boyfriend”
2:22 pm, October 9th, 2012
The “X Factor” judge addresses the constant dating rumors involving the One Direction singer in a new Teen Vogue cover story.
Asked about the Horan speculation, Lovato responds, “He’s a really awesome, sweet guy. But he’s not my boyfriend.”
She explains, “I’m in a place right now where I really need to focus on myself. Obviously, I’m still going to like people — or love them — but I need to not be in a relationship for a while because I need to be okay with being alone, first.”
Lovato adds, “I’m really happy right now. I never thought it was possible to be happy because of how depressed I was my entire life. But I feel so incredible. It’s like I’m living in a dream.”
The Lovato-Horan rumors got (yet another) boost on Tuesday when The Mirror quoted a so-called “insider” as saying the pair was “loosely dating.”
Other outlets passed the quote off as though Lovato herself had said it — which was categorically not true.
On Tuesday, Lovato tweeted, “Just because it’s put in quotation marks doesn’t mean I said it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?