Demi Lovato and Her Sister Dallas Respond To Joe Jonas’ Tell-All New York Mag Essay
10:11 pm, December 2nd, 2013
Demi Lovato — and her older sister Dallas — have responded to Joe Jonas’ tell-all essay for New York magazine, in which he opened up dating the singer shortly before she went to rehab and smoking pot for the first time with her and Miley Cyrus.
In his piece, Jonas wrote about Lovato’s “insane situation” back in 2010, saying, “I really got to know her and got to see the ins and outs of what she was struggling with, like drug abuse.”
The boy bander shared, “I felt like I needed to take care of her, but at the same time I was living a lie, because I wasn’t happy but felt like I had to stay in it for her, because she needed help.”
“I couldn’t express any of that, of course, because I had a brand to protect,” he added.
On Monday night, Lovato responded to Jonas’ essay on Twitter, writing, “@joejonas love you brother. #family/friendsforever.”
But her sister Dallas, on the other hand, was not happy with the Jonas Brother discussing her sister’s personal life.
Dallas tweeted, “Pathetic how people cut others down to get attention off themselves.. Loser.”
What do you think of Demi and Dallas’ opposite responses to Jonas?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents