Sites That Followed Demi Lovato to Treatment Need Serious Help
9:09 pm, January 31st, 2011COMMENTARY
The young woman’s issues were serious enough to have her spend three full months in treatment and then continue outpatient counseling.
That’s why Gossip Cop is alarmed by a number of sites which followed and photographed Lovato going to a center for treatment of a specific disorder we will not name.
Lovato is just 18.
She is dealing with real issues.
She does NOT need her problems compounded by opportunistic websites and paparazzi invading her privacy while she’s seeking help.
After all, many treatments are effective because they allow patients to heal in private.
While Lovato is not seeking help for drugs or alcohol, she should be afforded the same chance to receive help anonymously.
Gossip Cop will take the high road and not rat out the sites that crossed the line, but, honestly, they should know – and behave – better.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Real Life Soap Star Couple Makes Surprising Announcement
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?
- Jamie Lynn Spears' Style Transformation
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Rihanna
- Is This Woman Too Beautiful?
- Which Celeb Just Donated $500 Million to Charity?
- Celebs Going Weaveless: You Don't Have To Prove Anything!
- John Ritter's Son Follows in His Dad's Footsteps
- Why Is Target Refusing To Sell Beyonce's Album?