CLAIM: Demi Lovato Is Back In Rehab
11:19 pm, January 24th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
The site BlindGossip claims, “Demi Lovato has just been admitted to Passages, an in-patient addiction treatment center located in Malibu, California.”
The blog further alleges Lovato is “being treated for alcohol addiction and addiction to drugs, most notably cocaine.”
Getting itself into even more hot water, BlindGossip adds, “Demi is expected to remain a resident of the facility for several weeks, after which time she will transition to out-patient treatment.”
Naturally, the story got picked up by other sites.
But Gossip Cop has learned the very serious claims are 100 percent false.
“It is a crock of s–t,” a rep for Lovato exclusively tells Gossip Cop.
It’s a shame that Lovato, who has rebounded from a tough few years, must now deal with such hurtful – and wrong – accusations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents