Demi Lovato Quits Tour and Enters Treatment Center
10:30 pm, November 1st, 2010
Demi Lovato has quit a concert tour with the Jonas Brothers and entered a treatment center to deal with “emotional and physical issues.”
The singer is reportedly not treating drug use.
“Demi Lovato left her tour early this weekend in order to seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time,” her spokesperson said in a statement.
“Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help. She is doing just that.”
“She regrets not being able to finish her tour, but is looking forward to getting back to work in the near future.”
Her disappearance from Twitter over the weekend caused many fans to speculate about her personal life.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution