Demi Lovato Quits Tour and Enters Treatment Center
10:30 pm, November 1st, 2010
Demi Lovato has quit a concert tour with the Jonas Brothers and entered a treatment center to deal with “emotional and physical issues.”
The singer is reportedly not treating drug use.
“Demi Lovato left her tour early this weekend in order to seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time,” her spokesperson said in a statement.
“Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help. She is doing just that.”
“She regrets not being able to finish her tour, but is looking forward to getting back to work in the near future.”
Her disappearance from Twitter over the weekend caused many fans to speculate about her personal life.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Untouched: Old And New Pictures Of 'Completely Natural' Nicole Kidman
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye