Demi Lovato: “I Almost Ran Over” Paul McCartney With My Car!
1:50 pm, April 10th, 2012
Fortunately, Demi Lovato is a safe driver. Otherwise, Ringo Starr would be the last surviving Beatle.
Lovato wrote on Twitter late Monday, “today I was pulling into a parking space that some guys were standing in the middle of, and almost hit them.”
When they turned around, she noted that one of the men “was a BEATLE… Yes, YOU HEARD ME… SIR PAUL McCARTNEY!”
“He was so sweet!! Can’t believe I met him today. WOW!” she added, before reiterating, “I can’t believe I almost ran over a Beatle.”
Thankfully, she did not mow down McCartney.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist