Demi Lovato To Fans: Take Off Makeup, “We Are Beautiful!” (PHOTO)
2:47 pm, April 4th, 2013PHOTO
Demi Lovato wants her fans to know they’re beautiful just the way they are.
On Wednesday, the singer and “X Factor” judge posted a makeup-free photo and told her Twitter followers to take a stand.
“Ladies, be brave today… take off your make-up and stop using those filters!! WE are beautiful!!!”
She added, “To all my Lovatics – if you come across haters, show them love. We don’t bully back or retaliate. That’s not what we are about!!”
When “Lovatics” began sending their own unembellished “selfies,” Lovato retweeted the pictures with encouraging comments.
“So many GORGEOUS faces,” wrote Lovato. “Not enough battery left on my phone!!! Haha love you ALL!!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents