Demi Lovato To Fans: Take Off Makeup, “We Are Beautiful!” (PHOTO)
2:47 pm, April 4th, 2013PHOTO
Demi Lovato wants her fans to know they’re beautiful just the way they are.
On Wednesday, the singer and “X Factor” judge posted a makeup-free photo and told her Twitter followers to take a stand.
“Ladies, be brave today… take off your make-up and stop using those filters!! WE are beautiful!!!”
She added, “To all my Lovatics – if you come across haters, show them love. We don’t bully back or retaliate. That’s not what we are about!!”
When “Lovatics” began sending their own unembellished “selfies,” Lovato retweeted the pictures with encouraging comments.
“So many GORGEOUS faces,” wrote Lovato. “Not enough battery left on my phone!!! Haha love you ALL!!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting