Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Duet at Her L.A. Show (VIDEO)
3:38 pm, July 19th, 2012VIDEO
Demi Lovato had an old pal join her onstage at her L.A. concert on Wednesday night.
The “X Factor” judge, who in 2010 abruptly left the Jonas Brothers tour and checked into rehab, performed a duet with Nick Jonas at the Greek Theater.
Lovato introduced Jonas to the crowd as one of her “greatest friends” before the duo sang “Catch Me” and “Don’t Forget.”
The singer previously dated Nick’s brother Joe Jonas before she went to rehab.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids