Demi Lovato’s New Year’s Reflection on Rehab: “Recovery Is A Beautiful Thing”
2:11 pm, January 1st, 2013
Demi Lovato is ended 2012 by reflecting on where she’s been — and where she’s going.
On Monday, the “X Factor” judge and singer opened up on Twitter about her past troubles and how grateful she is to have reached a better place.
“So crazy to look back and reflect on how much has changed this last year,” wrote Lovato, adding, “I wonder what will happen in 2013?!”
She explained, “Two years ago, I watched the ball drop on TV in rehab and cried my eyes out.”
“Tonight I’m on the beach with my closest, most loyal friends, sipping coffee and sharing how beautiful life is and how far we’ve come,” tweeted Lovato.
She added, “Recovery is a beautiful thing friends.. Life is good, God is great!”
Lovato also had some words of caution for her fans.
“Everyone please be careful and smart tonight. NYE is about celebrating the past year and the year to come,” offered the performer. “Set goals and dream.”
Lovato continued, “By the way – just reminding teens out there that you don’t have to drink on NYE to have fun. Be the difference.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!