Demi Lovato’s New Year’s Reflection on Rehab: “Recovery Is A Beautiful Thing”
2:11 pm, January 1st, 2013
Demi Lovato is ended 2012 by reflecting on where she’s been — and where she’s going.
On Monday, the “X Factor” judge and singer opened up on Twitter about her past troubles and how grateful she is to have reached a better place.
“So crazy to look back and reflect on how much has changed this last year,” wrote Lovato, adding, “I wonder what will happen in 2013?!”
She explained, “Two years ago, I watched the ball drop on TV in rehab and cried my eyes out.”
“Tonight I’m on the beach with my closest, most loyal friends, sipping coffee and sharing how beautiful life is and how far we’ve come,” tweeted Lovato.
She added, “Recovery is a beautiful thing friends.. Life is good, God is great!”
Lovato also had some words of caution for her fans.
“Everyone please be careful and smart tonight. NYE is about celebrating the past year and the year to come,” offered the performer. “Set goals and dream.”
Lovato continued, “By the way – just reminding teens out there that you don’t have to drink on NYE to have fun. Be the difference.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?