Demi Lovato Makes Glee Debut, Kisses Naya Rivera — WATCH VIDEO HERE!
10:02 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Demi Lovato made her “Glee” debut on Thursday’s episode.
The singer-actress plays Dani, a new love interest for Naya Rivera’s Santana.
With the episode being part two of the show’s Beatles tribute, the pair performed the band’s “Here Comes the Sun.”
They also shared a smooch, which Lovato says isn’t meant to be scandalous.
“It’s about two young women that are falling in love, and I think that’s really beautiful,” she says.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?