Demi Lovato Makes Glee Debut, Kisses Naya Rivera — WATCH VIDEO HERE!
10:02 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Demi Lovato made her “Glee” debut on Thursday’s episode.
The singer-actress plays Dani, a new love interest for Naya Rivera’s Santana.
With the episode being part two of the show’s Beatles tribute, the pair performed the band’s “Here Comes the Sun.”
They also shared a smooch, which Lovato says isn’t meant to be scandalous.
“It’s about two young women that are falling in love, and I think that’s really beautiful,” she says.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video