Demi Lovato: I Have “Brutal” Fights With Miley Cyrus
11:46 am, January 4th, 2012
But Lovato’s relationship with Cyrus isn’t always so smooth.
“[Cyrus and I] are very strong-headed, so when we fight, it’s brutal,” says Lovato.
She adds, “We’re like, ‘We’re never going to be friends again!’ Then two days later, we’re like, ‘I love you and I miss you!’”
Lovato and Gomez, however, “never fight.”
“She’s not a confrontational person at all,” notes Lovato.
The singer-actress credits her pals for helping her through some very serious emotional and physical problems.
Lovato tells Seventeen, “Both of them will never leave my life no matter what happens, because we’ve been through so much together.”
As for her past struggles with bulimia, cutting and self-medicating, Lovato reveals she was “doing things like drinking and using, like a lot of teens do to numb their pain.”
Now, a stronger Lovato proudly say, “I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs, I don’t throw up after my meals, I don’t starve myself… There’s nothing that I do that I feel ashamed of.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna